Mold Damage Emergency Tips
What you can do until help arrives
Water Tips | Fire Tips | Biohazard Tips | Mold Tips
In as little as 48 hours, mold can quickly become a problem in your home or business when there’s a water intrusion, like a roof leak or leaking water line. Mold can cause health effects and can also cause significant damage to your property. SERVPRO of West Kalamazoo has the training, protective gear, and specialized equipment necessary to handle your mold problem. So give us a call! We are faster to any disaster and we will make things "Like it never even happened." We can put our experience to work for you! We deal with these emergencies every day and we are excited to help people get back to their preloss condition.
Have a Mold Problem?
Call Us Today – (269) 342-2911
If you have a mold problem in your home or business, consider the following facts:
- Significant mold growth can occur in 48-72 hours.
- Mold may present a greater risk to children, the elderly, and anyone with respiratory problems.
- A strong, musty odor may indicate hidden mold behind drywall or under carpeting.
What to Do:
- Stay out of affected areas.
- Turn off the HVAC system and fans.
- Contact SERVPRO of West Kalamazoo for mold remediation services.
What Not to Do:
- Don’t touch or disturb the mold.
- Don’t blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth.
- Don’t attempt to dry the area yourself.
- Don’t spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold.
Mold Remediation Services
If you suspect that your home or business has a mold problem, SERVPRO of West Kalamazoo has the training, equipment, and expertise to handle the situation.
We are proud to serve our local communities:
- Texas Corners
- Prairie Ronde